Starting with Java 7 Update 51, users will be able to configure the Java applets and applications to run, that would normally be blocked by security checks. If the exception list feature is used, the option will be listed within the Java Control Panel.
Find the Java control panel in Windows 7
1. Click on the Start button
2. Input java control panel in the search field
3. Click on Java (32 bits) icon among search results
If your Java version is lower than 7 Update 51, then update by going to
In the Java Control Panel, click on the Security tab
Click on the Edit Site List... button
In the Exception Site List window, click on the Add button
Under Location, enter http://www.pascal-man.com
Click on the OK button
In the Java Control Panel window, you can see the URL in the Exception Site List
See the following video from YouTube
- Oracle: How do I control when an untrusted applet or application runs in my web browser?
- Oracle: Upcoming Exception Site List in 7u51
- Oracle: Why are Java applications blocked by your security settings with the latest Java?
- Der Flounder: Why are Java applications blocked by your security settings with the latest Java?
- University of Massachusetts Boston: Problem: You can no longer run University applications after upgrading Java. (PDF file)