Instructions for installing and running the source codes of one-pulse nutation NMR applet for crystal
Step 2: Download *.java files
We download the following six Java files into the ppmrmn folder created in Step 1 by clicking on their links. In fact, the last five files are common to all the applets. Only OneXtal.java is specific for the present applet.
OneXtal.java (42 Kb)||
ComplexMat.java (7 Kb)|
RealMat.java (2 Kb)||
Jacobi.java (3 Kb)|
Nmr.java (2 Kb)||
ListGentle.java (2 Kb)|
Then one of the following three things should have happened:
Case 1: The file opens in the web browser
- We select the menu File/Save Page As of the web browser. The filename is provided in the Save As dialog box.
- We select the ppmrmn folder in the dialog box and click the Save button.
- We click the Previous button at the top of the web browser to move back to the present page.
Case 2: A Save As dialog box opens
We select the ppmrmn folder in the dialog box and click the Save button.
Case 3: The file opens in a text-editor
- We select the menu File/Save As of the text-editor. The filename is provided in the Save As dialog box.
- We select the ppmrmn folder in the dialog box, click the Save button, and close the text-editor.
We repeat the above procedure to download the other five Java files if required. These Java files are text files, which can be opened and printed with any text-editor such as MS WordPad.